Baileys Premium Potting mix is a quality growing media, designed to assist plant establishment and ensure vigorous and healthy growth in pots and containers. This professional blend of ingredients has been perfected over many years to deliver the optimal growing environment for a wide variety of plants. For this reason, Baileys Premium Potting Mix is the preferred choice of many professional growers.
Baileys Premium Potting Mix 50L
- Complies with Australian Standards 3743 for a Premium Grade Potting Mix.
- Smart Approved and Waterwise Approved Product.
- Fully composted - stable and won’t strip nutrients from your plants to facilitate the breakdown of immature organic material. The composting process also ensures no weed seeds or plant pathogens come with the product.
- Contains 2 forms of Polyon controlled-release fertiliser - a 3-4 month and an 8-9 month have been added to this mix to ensure the perfect balance of nutrient release as required.
- Contains Grosorb wetting agent to ensure wettability, even moisture penetration and drainage.
- Contains Zeolite to improve structure, aeration and the nutrient holding capacity of the mix.
- Contains all plant required trace minerals.
- At the time of manufacture the pH has been adjusted to a range of 5.3 - 6.5 to ensure optimal nutrient availability and uptake.
Suitable for all potted plants, planters, repotting and hanging baskets. Plant directly into as required.
Ideal for potted flowering annuals, vegetables, herbs, shrubs, ornamental and fruiting trees and citrus.