A tailor-made, fully insulated line post for low cost, low maintenance permanent electric fencing for sheep, cattle, deer and horses.
Gallagher Insulated Line Post 1350mm
- Easy to transport - Light, smooth and compact
- Long life - High quality materials ensure a long life. A UV protected polyethylene sheath protects fibreglass from UV damage
- High strength clips - Glass filled nylon “snap-on” clips form a reliable connection with 160kg holding force – typically twice as strong as most conventional wood or steel post insulator systems. Insulator Line Post Clips (G744) sold separately
- Flexible posts - The strong yet flexible solid fibreglass core enables the post to flex when the fence is impacted, preventing broken or bent posts, and minimising animal injury
- Multiple configurable wire heights - Pre-formed wire attachment locations enable many different fence configuration
- Fast and simple install - The composite post can be easily installed with a hand rammer. Wires simply clip onto the post, making it significantly faster than stapling or pinning on traditional post insulator systems
- Strong ground anchoring - The multi-flanged foot design ensures strong ground anchoring, reducing the likelihood of post heave or post misalignment over time
- Note: Post height measured from ground.
- Post Height: 1350mm
- Warranty: 10Years
- Product Weight: 1.096kg