The green manure mix contains the following seeds:
- Trigonella foenum-graecum: Fenugreek
- Avena sativa: Oats
- Trifolium repens: White clover
- Vicia villosa: Hairy Vetch from the bean family
- Panicum milliaceum: Millet
- Fagopyrum esculentum: Buckwheat
- Brassica rapa: Field mustard
Sow between seasons to enrich and protect soil. Adds valuable organic matter and nutrients.
Mr. Fothergill's Packet Seeds Green Manure Mix
Spread seed thinly over finely prepared soil that has been already watered. After 2-3 months and 2-3 weeks before ground is required, dig in the crop chopping up with a spade as you dig in.
If plants start to set seed, cut the seeds heads off to prolong growth time. Crop should be dug in before seeding.